CBD registeration class
* This is not affiliated with Hand and Stone, but will provide you more information on how to best apply the CBD that we use here for optimal results, as well as educate yourself and your client on how it works and what to expect.
Adrienne Engel’s home,
4530 NW 31st Ave.
Gainesville, Fl 32606
407 325 3330
Click here to register:
In this class you will learn to track the receptivity of CBD into 3 therapeutic depths in the body.
Achieve A Lymphatic Response -
Learn the specific strokes and pace for optimal CBD penetration through the skin and receptivity into the lymphatic system. You will learn to track what it feels like when the lymph system has picked up the CBD.
Achieve A Muscle And Connective Tissue Response -
Learn to adjust your pressure and pace to move the CBD into the muscles and surrounding connective tissues. You will learn to track what it feels like when the CBD lands into the muscle and connective tissue without effort on your part. Let the CBD work for you, and your client.
Achieve A Response from Autonomic Nervous System (ANS) -
There is a global release that comes from the CBD reaching into the deep lymph pathways and nervous system receptors. You will learn to feel for that release. At this point the body will be fully prepped to receive massage, and in most cases has already fully released the held anxiety and tension that was causing discomfort.
In this class we will be practicing on the jaw, occipital and neck region. Once learned, you will be able to repeat the same process on any body location to achieve the same benefits.
Benefits of this class include;
- Facilitate a therapeutic response with a minimal amount of CBD, saving money and product.
- Safer for the client by using less product.
- Targeted results application anywhere in the body.
- Better for the therapist because CBD applied with this method gently triggers a release response from the nervous system out into the body tissues, rather than trying to address the body tissues alone. Saves your arms and energy, while providing the client with a more therapeutic experience.
These techniques are remarkably simple and allow the user to get the most of their topical CBD products. I have found that every CBD product I am using works when using this application process. I have had many people say CBD does not work for them, until they’ve used this application method.
I will provide you with the CBD that we are using. It will be a non-THC formula.
Any questions, contact Adrienne Engel 407 325 3330
Click here to register:
* There are no refunds for this class. If you miss the class, you can use your credit towards a future class.